Bob Czako's farewell
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org [SMTP:email@example.com]
- Sent: Monday, March 31, 1997 5:56 AM
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bob Czako is Very Sick!
- Hello all of my friends,
- I am sorry that I have not responded personally to all of
your nice messages but
- I have been very sick lately.
- I have relapsed Non-Hodkins Lymphoma in my chest wall
- My liver is failing (Bilirubin around 20 (twenty times
- My lungs are shot (we can't figure out from what) so I am
oxygen 24 hours a day
- I am one sick boy.
- But I am not giving up yet. We are giving me more than a
gram of Solumedrol
- (steroid) via IV each day in an attempt to chase away the
GVHD. If it works we
- will come up with a chemo cocktail to fight the lymphoma
with. Then I will try a
- mono-clonal antibody clinical trial. We will see what
happens in about a week.
- In case I do not survive - I just want you to know that I
love you all.
- I am unsubscribing from the list for a while because I am
too tired to do much
- E-mailing these days. If you want to get a message to me -
you can send me
- E-mail at BOBCZAKO@AOL.COM
as I will be checking that address every few days.
- Love, Bob, Cathy and Hercules (the Italian Greyhound)
- HAPPY EASTER!!!
- From: BobCzako@aol.com [SMTP:BobCzako@aol.com]
- Sent: Monday, April 07, 1997 7:27 AM
- To: BMT-TALK@ai.mit.edu
- Subject: Bob Czako
- Hi, I'm Kathy Czako, Bob Czako's sister. I'm typing for him
because he is
- very weak and not feeling so well.
- "I just want to thank all of you for your wonderful
messages and words of
- encouragement. I wish I could respond to each one of you
individually, but I
- just don't have the energy right now. Hopefully I will get
better soon and I
- will be able to post my own messages again.
- Love you all,
- Bob, Cathy and Hercules"
I welcome your comments and suggestions.
Bob Farmer - email@example.com
Last Updated on 07/17/03